Health and Wellbeing
Student Minds: Student Space
Student Space is here to help.
For anybody looking for guidance and support, Student Minds have launched Student Space.
Student Space is here to make it easier for you to find the support that you need during the coronavirus pandemic.
However you’re feeling, help and guidance is available. Explore a range of trusted information, services and tools to help you with the challenges of student life.
There are three ways that Student Space is here to help during the pandemic:
- Access to dedicated support services for students, by phone or text
- Information and tools to help you through the challenges of coronavirus
- Helping you find what support is available at your university
You can find more about Student Space by visiting: https://www.studentminds.org.uk/coronavirus.html
- Read Next
- Know the answer? You could represent Queen Mary on University Challenge Black History Month: A conversation on mental health Oktoberfest - Griff Inn Oktoberfest - Drapers Green Mary meeting Canal clean-up volunteering Bungee trampolining Campus biodiversity volunteering What to do if someone presents COVID-19 symptoms Spending Halloween in halls
- Keeping your bathroom and kitchen clean Our halls guest policy Contacting Security What to do if someone presents COVID-19 symptoms Your guide to Dawson Hall Student Minds: Student Space Campus biodiversity volunteering Bungee trampolining 6 super simple recipes for new students Canal clean-up volunteering