Health and Wellbeing
Student Minds: Student Space
Student Space is here to help.
For anybody looking for guidance and support, Student Minds have launched Student Space.
Student Space is here to make it easier for you to find the support that you need during the coronavirus pandemic.
However you’re feeling, help and guidance is available. Explore a range of trusted information, services and tools to help you with the challenges of student life.
There are three ways that Student Space is here to help during the pandemic:
- Access to dedicated support services for students, by phone or text
- Information and tools to help you through the challenges of coronavirus
- Helping you find what support is available at your university
You can find more about Student Space by visiting: https://www.studentminds.org.uk/coronavirus.html
- Read Next
- Green Mary's Holiday Appeal Christmas lunch MoBro Wings Night Esther's blog: Create the perfect playlist Blog: Students without family support Blog: Meeting other international students in lockdown Win a £50 Amazon voucher! 5 ways to increase your motivation Blog: Top 10 money tips The best student discounts to snap up!
- Your guide to Floyer House Keeping your bathroom and kitchen clean Our halls guest policy Contacting Security Collect your Residents' Rewards Card What to do if someone presents COVID-19 symptoms Blog: Students without family support Your guide to Dawson Hall 9 of the BEST winter vegan recipes Student Minds: Student Space