Health and Wellbeing
Togetherall - You're not alone
Need to chat?
If you're struggling with any aspect of university life and would like to talk anonymously to somebody, then Togetherall is available 24 hours a day.
It's FREE to all students and staff and offers the following...
- An anonymous community where members can support each other
- Access 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Trained professionals available 24/7 to keep the community safe
- Self-assessments & recommended resources
- Creative tools to help express how you’re feeling
- Wide range of self-guided courses to do at your own pace
You can access Togetherall at any time, you just have to register via their website: https://togetherall.com/en-gb/
- Read Next
- Contact Us France House residents: Removal of Santander Social distancing guidelines at Queen Mary Join our LIVE event! Claim your Residents' Rewards Card Your guide to Floyer House Your guide to Dawson Hall Monday's Calling Music Quiz Togetherall - You're not alone Stay up to date with the app!
- Keeping your bathroom and kitchen clean Our halls guest policy Contacting Security Your guide to Dawson Hall 6 super simple recipes for new students Tips on staying safe around London Monday's Calling Music Quiz Breaking the ice with your new flatmates Your pre-arrival checklist Exploring Mile End