Watch NOW: Your guide to student insurance
Did you remember to confirm your cover with Endsleigh?
If not, make sure you watch as Joe Tasker speaks live to Endsleigh experts and find out why it’s SO important to insure your stuff whilst at uni. In just 15 minutes, you can find out EVERYTHING you need to know about your insurance cover, including:
- What is and isn’t insured in your room
- How to make a claim if anything were to happen
- If your insurance covers damage in your room and how easy it is to get all your stuff insured, including your mobile, laptop/desktop, bicycle and musical instrument
Don't forget, you could also be in with a chance of winning £50 a week for a year!
So if you haven't already, CONFIRM YOUR COVER NOW.
- Read Next
- Know the answer? You could represent Queen Mary on University Challenge Black History Month: A conversation on mental health Oktoberfest - Griff Inn Oktoberfest - Drapers Green Mary meeting Canal clean-up volunteering Bungee trampolining Campus biodiversity volunteering What to do if someone presents COVID-19 symptoms Spending Halloween in halls
- Keeping your bathroom and kitchen clean Our halls guest policy Contacting Security What to do if someone presents COVID-19 symptoms Your guide to Dawson Hall Student Minds: Student Space Campus biodiversity volunteering Bungee trampolining 6 super simple recipes for new students Canal clean-up volunteering